Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.businessgeniuspro.com
Protecting Your Privacy
This policy covers how Business Genius Pro and its representatives collect and use information
- We do not assume any responsibility for the privacy or security practices of any other web sites which you may be able to access through our site, or for our customers’ level of compliance with our code.
- We collect different information about you at different times such as; Information we require to provide our services. When you first sign up or contact us for our Services,
or when you make an inquiry about our Services, we collect information such as:
- your name;
- telephone number;
- domain name;
- email address of your primary and secondary contacts; and
- financial information including credit card and debit card details. We do not ever store these details. We only use payment gateways.
Non-personally identifying information. The following information may also be logged for statistical purposes and for the purposes of marketing and advertising to you:
- server address;
- top level domain name (.com, .gov etc); date and time of visit;
- page accessed;
- documents downloaded;
- referring site; and
- type of browser.
not record any identifying details (such as name and IP) of the individual user, or their other browsing activities. unless directed to do so under a law enforcement agency.
- Other demographic information. We may use your information to measure your experiences of our products/services/website, improve or develop our products/services/website, and perform research/analysis.
2. If you respond voluntarily to any of our surveys or other interactive communications, we will collect those responses and use the information to improve the quality and range of our products and Services, together, “Personal Information”.
Purpose of Collection of Personal Information
- We collect and use your Personal Information to best operate and improve the delivery of our Services to you. We will use your Personal Information to provide you with:
- sales and technical support;
- billing and credit control;
- product upgrades and information;
- renewal notices;
- maintenance notices;
- system changes; and
- other functions relevant to your Services with us.
- email addresses of those who communicate with us via email
- aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit
- information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations
- personal information including address information given to us by the consumer when registering or making purchases on our site
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We have taken measures to keep our Services secured, and we are committed to ensuring that all of your collected information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We do not sell or provide you information to third parties.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Updating your preferences
Upon request, we offer the ability to update your contact information. To do so please email us at email@example.com